Tsubook is available to download for free. One part of the app is free but the other one must be paid for (the “full content”).
- 3D human body
- 14 meridians from the TCM: Lung, Large Intestine, Stomach, Spleen, Heart, Small intestine, Urinary Bladder, Kidney, Pericardium, Triple Heater, Gallbladder, Liver, Governing Vessel (Du Mai), Conception Vessel (Ren Mai)
- 6 Masunaga’s meridians: Lung, Large Intestine, Stomach, Spleen, Heart, Small intestine
- 6 diagnosis areas (Hara and Back): Lung, Large Intestine, Stomach, Spleen, Heart, Small intestine
- The 361 main points: Meridian and place (ex: ST6, LI12,…) + 3D view and text for easy location
- Bones, muscles and organs
- +6 extraordinary vessels: Chong Mai, Dai Mai, Yang Qiao Mai, Yin Qiao Mai, Yang Wei Mai, Yin Wei Mai
- All the Masunaga’s meridians
- All the diagnosis areas (Hara and Back)
- More than 600 indications (ex: headache, back pain,…): Search bar to find indications easily + For each indication: global 3D view and list of the most common points
- 11 point categories: Front (Mu, Bo) points, Back (Shu, Yu) points, 5 Shu points, Xi-cleft (Accumulation) points, Luo (Connecting, Junction) points, 8 Master (Coupled, Confluent) points, Yuan (Source) points, Hui (Meeting) points, Four Seas points, Lower He Sea (Yin, Uniting) points, Window of the sky points
- Advanced point details: Traditional Chinese Medicine properties (ex: clears Heat, regulates Blood,…), Japanese, Chinese and English names, Japanese and Chinese ideograms, categories of the point and most common indications associated with this point
A full content license is available from 44.99 € to 64.99 € per device (currency may change depending on your country) and it’s possible to transfer the license if you change your device.
Fairness and transparency are important to us – also with respect to the price. Read here what determines the price of Tsubook.